XL-WB8 8" Bass Enclosure
- Heavy Duty Single 8" Box Design
- Computer Optimized Acoustic Chamber
- Bass Reflex Slot Port System
- 4-Layer DDC Coated Non-Pressed Paper Cone
- 2" BASV High Temperature Voice Coil
- High Roll Butyl Rubber Surround
- Aircraft Grade Vinyl Finish
- Single 4-ohm Input
- 200 Watts RMS/400 Watts Max
XL-WB8 SINGLE 8" COMPACT LOADED BASS REFLEX ENCLOSURE
For 2016, we updated the enclosure with our XL-804 woofer, a versatile solution for efficient high power bass that can fit almost anywhere.
Boasting a custom turbine style frame constructed of PC and glass fiber, this unique basket supports dual stack magnets and a chrome dome back-plate. Utilizing a combination of perimeter and pole venting keeps air circulating over the voice coil so everything stays cool.
A paper cone was selected for its natural smooth bass reproduction and its ability to provide high output with low distortion even under the stress of high SPL. Finally, to make sure the power gets to the subwoofer, we use chrome push terminals for maximum current transfer.
- Dimensions (in Inches): 19.25" x 11.25" x 5.5"
- Depth: 5.5"
- Nominal Impedance: Single 4-ohm Input
- Height: 11.25"
- Width: 19.25"
- Voice Coil Size: 1.5"
- Material: Non Press Paper
- Magnet Size: 116 oz
- Sensitivity (1W / 1M): 89 dB
- VC Impedance:
- Size: Single 8"
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 250 Hz
- Voice Coil Size:
- Power Handling (RMS/Peak): 200 / 400 watts
XL-WB8 8" Bass Enclosure
- Waterproof design IPX7
- Bluetooth 5.0 Chip provides 30Ft. of wireless range
- Dual 1500mAh Rechargeable Battery’s provide 10 hours of music playback
- TWS True Wireless Stereo
- SPLIT the BT-200 into 2 speakers for Modular Stereo Sound
- Dual Passive Radiators for enhanced Bass Response
- Rubber Bumper Cover for Rugged Protection.
- Dual USB-A to USB-C Charge Cable included
- Bluetooth, Aux & USB Inputs
- AM/FM & Weather Band
- RDS Compatible
- Three Zone RCA Output + Dedicated Subwoofer Output
- User Adjustable Equalizer with Style Presets
- Built-in Subwoofer Crossover
- Built-in High Pass Crossover
- 3" Full Color TFT Screen
- 50W RMS x 4
- Built-in Class D Amplifier
- Video input for use with back up camera (camera not included)
- Marine Rated Water Tight Face
- Works with most aftermarket dash kits for "square" mounting
The MC-200 comes updated with the latest software, to verify it is up to date, go into menu, scroll down to VERSION and check to see that the MC-200 is on MCU V3.6 If you need to update simply click the download button below, download the update file and unzip the file inside to a USB Thumb Drive. Once loaded to your thumb drive power on your MC-200 and insert the drive to the USB dongle, The MC-200 will begin the update, once complete the screen will go dark, immediately remove the USB Drive and the update is complete.DOWNLOAD UPDATE
- 6 Speaker 250 watt Amplified Bluetooth Powersports Soundbar
- IPX6 Rated
- 2 x 3.5" Square Poly Cone Woofers
- 2 x 3” Full Range Marine Grade Poly Cone Speakers
- 2 x 1” SD Mylar Tweeters
- Heavy Duty Extruded Aluminum Water Tight Housing
- LED back-lit Control Panel
- LED Visual Notifications
- Audible Power On/Off Notifications
- Built In DSP Processor
- Bluetooth and Wired RCA Inputs
- 2 Volt RCA Line Output
- Auto Turn On/Off Circuit
- Waterproof Wire Loom Connectors
- Universal L-Bracket or Stud Bolt-In Mounting System Included
- Universal Top or Bottom Mount Clamp Style Brackets (Sold Separately XL-SBCLAMP2, XL-SBTCLAMP, XL-SBSCLAMP)
- Optional Wireless Remote Control (Sold Separately XL-SBCONRF coming soon)