S-4102 4x10" Full Range
- 4x10" Co-Axial Speaker System
- OEM Drop in Replacement Design
- Black 2-layer Paper, DDC (Dynamic Damping Coating) Cone
- Double Pressed Treated Foam Surround
- 10 oz. Motor Structure
- Shallow Mounting Depth
- EFF Motor Structures (Efficient Flux Field)
- Rigid Tooled Basket With Flat Black Finish
- 0.75" Pure Silk Dome Tweeter w/Neodymium Magnet
- SEL Tweeter Ring (Sound Expander Lens)
- 4-ohm System Impedance
S-4102 4X10" CO-AXIAL OEM SPEAKER DROP IN REPLACEMENT
Since their introduction nearly 8 years ago, our S-Series coaxial have made a name for themselves with avid music fans the world over. So how do you improve on a winner? As the saying goes, if it isn’t broke, don’t fix it!
So we focused on a few key points while leaving the rest intact. The result is our new and improved S-Series co-axials.
Without question a fantastic replacement for most OEM speaker applications, the S Series speaker systems continue to offer great performance at a great price.
With so many sizes offered in this coaxial range these speakers make an excellent choice for Autosound enthusiasts who seek true value along with easy installation. We invite you to put our S Series to the test and compare them to speakers priced much higher.
Our proprietary 2-layer paper cone features DDC, allowing you to hear smooth and rich bass all the way through the mid-range tones. For the high frequencies, we feature a low profile, pure silk dome tweeters on most models--like the type used in expensive home systems to make sure you get a complete hi-fi experience.
- Nominal Impedance: 4-ohm
- Material: 2 layer paper DDC cone / silk dome tweeter
- Magnet Size: 10 oz
- Sensitivity (1W / 1M): 89 dB
- Mounting Depth: 2.31 in
- VC Impedance:
- Size: 4x10 in
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Voice Coil Size:
- Power Handling (RMS/Peak): 50 / 150 watts