XL-4165M 4ch PowerSport Amplifier
- 640 Watt High Efficiency Full-Range Class D Design
- 2-OHM Stable Stereo Amplifier
- International Rectifier® Chip Set
- Ultra Low Current Draw
- Double Sided Copper Plated PCB
- Conformal Coated PC Board
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- Digital Sound Optimization Circuitry
- High Damping Control Circuit
- High Current Voltage Ripple Rejection Circuitry
- 3.5mm AUX Input
- Remote Soft Delay Turn On/Off Circuit
- Variable Low/High Pass Electronic Crossover
- Variable 12dB Bass Boost EQ
- Variable Gain Control
- Protection Circuit: Impedance Over-load, Speaker Short, Circuit, Thermal Overheating, and DC Output.
XL-4165M 640 WATTS RMS 4-CHANNEL FULL RANGE CLASS D POWERSPORT AMPLIFIER
The XL series was developed for the growing Power Sports market including UTV and Marine applications, where electronics must withstand harsh damp environments. The circuit boards have been conformal coated with a layer of transparent material that protects the parts against moisture, dust and extreme temperatures.
These ultra small weather resistant amplifiers are ideal for all types of outdoor audio applications such as motorcycles, golf carts and off road vehicles. But the small size also makes these amps a great choice anywhere space is a premium.
Utilizing the latest Class D circuit design these amplifiers may be small on size but they are big on power and have a much lower current draw compared to other amplifiers with similar power output. The wrap around aluminum heatsink keeps everything running cool.
Extremely versatile, each model gives you’re a choice of low level RCA input or 3.5mm (1/8”) mini-pug Aux Input. The Aux Input allows for easy connection of portable devices such as an iPod, MP3 player or smartphone to become your source unit.
- Peak Power: 1280 watts
- Subwoofer Frequency Range: 10 Hz - 400Hz
- Power Supply: Unregulated PWM
- Inputs: RCA (speaker level compatible)/3.5mm Mini Jack Input
- Dimensions (in Inches): 9.6" x 4.5" x 1.6"
- Depth: 9.6"
- Channels (mono): 4
- 4-ohm Power: 80 watts x 4
- 4-ohm Mono Power: 320 watts x 2
- 2-ohm Power: 160 watts x 4
- 1-ohm Mono Power: N/A
- Selectable Subwoofer EQ: 0-18d B Gain @ 45Hz, Rear Ch.
- Variable Subsonic Freq: N/A
- Equalization Boost/Cut: 0 - 18 dB
- Height: 1.6"
- Width: 4.5"
- Subwoofer EQ Frequency: 45 Hz
- Low-Pass Crossover Freq: 40 Hz - 400 Hz
- High-Pass Crossover Freq: 40 Hz - 400 Hz
- Crossover Slope: 12 dB
- Input Sensitivity: 0.25 V - 10.0 V
- S/N Ratio: >85 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.04% at Rated Power
- Strapped Output Power @ 2ohms: N/A
- Output Power (14.4 V) @ 4 ohm: 80 watts x 4
- Output Power (14.4 V) @ 2 ohm: 160 watts x 4
- Output Power (14.4 V) @ 1 ohm: N/A
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 40 kHz
XL-4165M 4ch PowerSport Amplifier
- Waterproof design IPX7
- Bluetooth 5.0 Chip provides 30Ft. of wireless range
- Dual 1500mAh Rechargeable Battery’s provide 10 hours of music playback
- TWS True Wireless Stereo
- SPLIT the BT-200 into 2 speakers for Modular Stereo Sound
- Dual Passive Radiators for enhanced Bass Response
- Rubber Bumper Cover for Rugged Protection.
- Dual USB-A to USB-C Charge Cable included
- Bluetooth, Aux & USB Inputs
- AM/FM & Weather Band
- RDS Compatible
- Three Zone RCA Output + Dedicated Subwoofer Output
- User Adjustable Equalizer with Style Presets
- Built-in Subwoofer Crossover
- Built-in High Pass Crossover
- 3" Full Color TFT Screen
- 50W RMS x 4
- Built-in Class D Amplifier
- Video input for use with back up camera (camera not included)
- Marine Rated Water Tight Face
- Works with most aftermarket dash kits for "square" mounting
The MC-200 comes updated with the latest software, to verify it is up to date, go into menu, scroll down to VERSION and check to see that the MC-200 is on MCU V3.6 If you need to update simply click the download button below, download the update file and unzip the file inside to a USB Thumb Drive. Once loaded to your thumb drive power on your MC-200 and insert the drive to the USB dongle, The MC-200 will begin the update, once complete the screen will go dark, immediately remove the USB Drive and the update is complete.DOWNLOAD UPDATE
- 6 Speaker 250 watt Amplified Bluetooth Powersports Soundbar
- IPX6 Rated
- 2 x 3.5" Square Poly Cone Woofers
- 2 x 3” Full Range Marine Grade Poly Cone Speakers
- 2 x 1” SD Mylar Tweeters
- Heavy Duty Extruded Aluminum Water Tight Housing
- LED back-lit Control Panel
- LED Visual Notifications
- Audible Power On/Off Notifications
- Built In DSP Processor
- Bluetooth and Wired RCA Inputs
- 2 Volt RCA Line Output
- Auto Turn On/Off Circuit
- Waterproof Wire Loom Connectors
- Universal L-Bracket or Stud Bolt-In Mounting System Included
- Universal Top or Bottom Mount Clamp Style Brackets (Sold Separately XL-SBCLAMP2, XL-SBTCLAMP, XL-SBSCLAMP)
- Optional Wireless Remote Control (Sold Separately XL-SBCONRF coming soon)