XL-4165M 4ch PowerSport Amplifier
- 640 Watt High Efficiency Full-Range Class D Design
- 2-OHM Stable Stereo Amplifier
- International Rectifier® Chip Set
- Ultra Low Current Draw
- Double Sided Copper Plated PCB
- Conformal Coated PC Board
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- Digital Sound Optimization Circuitry
- High Damping Control Circuit
- High Current Voltage Ripple Rejection Circuitry
- 3.5mm AUX Input
- Remote Soft Delay Turn On/Off Circuit
- Variable Low/High Pass Electronic Crossover
- Variable 12dB Bass Boost EQ
- Variable Gain Control
- Protection Circuit: Impedance Over-load, Speaker Short, Circuit, Thermal Overheating, and DC Output.
XL-4165M 640 WATTS RMS 4-CHANNEL FULL RANGE CLASS D POWERSPORT AMPLIFIER
The XL series was developed for the growing Power Sports market including UTV and Marine applications, where electronics must withstand harsh damp environments. The circuit boards have been conformal coated with a layer of transparent material that protects the parts against moisture, dust and extreme temperatures.
These ultra small weather resistant amplifiers are ideal for all types of outdoor audio applications such as motorcycles, golf carts and off road vehicles. But the small size also makes these amps a great choice anywhere space is a premium.
Utilizing the latest Class D circuit design these amplifiers may be small on size but they are big on power and have a much lower current draw compared to other amplifiers with similar power output. The wrap around aluminum heatsink keeps everything running cool.
Extremely versatile, each model gives you’re a choice of low level RCA input or 3.5mm (1/8”) mini-pug Aux Input. The Aux Input allows for easy connection of portable devices such as an iPod, MP3 player or smartphone to become your source unit.
- Selectable Subwoofer EQ: 0-18d B Gain @ 45Hz, Rear Ch.
- Variable Subsonic Freq: N/A
- Inputs: RCA (speaker level compatible)/3.5mm Mini Jack Input
- Equalization Boost/Cut: 0 - 18 dB
- Subwoofer Frequency Range: 10 Hz - 400Hz
- Power Supply: Unregulated PWM
- Height: 1.6"
- Width: 4.5"
- Depth: 9.6"
- 4-ohm Mono Power: 320 watts x 2
- 4-ohm Power: 80 watts x 4
- 1-ohm Mono Power: N/A
- 2-ohm Power: 160 watts x 4
- Subwoofer EQ Frequency: 45 Hz
- Low-Pass Crossover Freq: 40 Hz - 400 Hz
- High-Pass Crossover Freq: 40 Hz - 400 Hz
- Peak Power: 1280 watts
- Crossover Slope: 12 dB
- Dimensions (in Inches): 9.6" x 4.5" x 1.6"
- Input Sensitivity: 0.25 V - 10.0 V
- S/N Ratio: >85 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.04% at Rated Power
- Strapped Output Power @ 2ohms: N/A
- Output Power (14.4 V) @ 4 ohm: 80 watts x 4
- Output Power (14.4 V) @ 2 ohm: 160 watts x 4
- Output Power (14.4 V) @ 1 ohm: N/A
- Channels (mono): 4
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 40 kHz
XL-4165M 4ch PowerSport Amplifier
- 15" Dual 1-Ohm Subwoofer
- 1,000 watt RMS/2,000 Watts Max
- Non-pressed Raw Pulp Cone
- U-Turn High Roll Treated Foam Surround
- 3” Vented HD BASV Voice Coil Former
- Perimeter Aero-Vent Voice Coil Cooling Vents
- Non Resonance DDC Coated Cast Aluminum Basket
- XTRA XTRA XTRA Large Double Stacked Motor Structure
- Proprietary Pro-Lock Input Terminals
- Optimally Designed for Ported Enclosures
- CRS 4.0 Bluetooth Protocol
- >30' Bluetooth Range
- RCA Audio Output
- Power, Track Up/Down & Volume Up/Down
- USB 5V Charging Port
- 12V Remote Amplifier Turn On/Off Lead
- Detente buttons for easy use with gloves
- Water resistant cables and connectors
- Surface or Flush Mount