ASA3 1100.5 5ch Amplifier
- 5-Channel 1,100 Watt High Efficiency Class A/B Design
- 2-ohm Stable (4-ohm in Bridged Mode)
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- Low Level RCA Input/Low Level RCA Pass Through Output
- High Level (Speaker)/Low Level (RCA) Input
- Remote Soft Delay Turn On/Off Circuit
- Variable High/Low Pass Electronic Crossover
- Variable 18dB Bass Boost EQ @ 45 Hz
- Variable Gain Control
- Protection Circuit: Impedance Over-load, Speaker Short, Circuit, Thermal Overheating, and DC Output.
- Wired Secondary Remote Gain Control (Optional PB-GAIN1)
- Switchable Logo Back Lighting
ASA3-1100.5 1,100W RMS 5-CHANNEL CLASS A/B AMPLIFIER
We faced the daunting task of improving our now legendary ASA-Series amplifiers. Welcome ASA3! Our third generation of ASA-Series amplifiers have a narrower footprint for installation versatility, increased over-voltage protection, broader input sensitivity, new extruded chassis designed for better heat management and a sporty light up badge.
We still managed to keep all the popular features usually found only in other brands’ high-end ranges. Feature packed with a wide line-up of 1, 2, 4 and even 5 channel amplifiers, ASA3 Amplifiers meet the needs of any serious audiophile.
The new improved extruded heatsink uses more fins while still maintaining the clean lines that made ASA a classic. These amplifiers always deliver pure, clean power with the soul of rock and roll or whatever your taste is. Variable 12 dB, high/low pass electronic crossover for infinite system applications. A PWM MOSFET power supply for efficient and distortion-free sound reproduction which offers 2-ohm stereo or 4-ohm mono stable capabilities.
User-friendly features like a variable bass boost control with 18 dB of boost at 45 Hz to give you more output from your subwoofers. If you really want serious control of your subwoofer output, an optional remote gain is available for all 2, 4 and 5-channel models.
- Selectable Subwoofer EQ: 0-18 dB Gain @ 45Hz
- Variable Subsonic Freq: 15 Hz - 40 Hz
- Inputs: RCA, 3 Pairs
- Equalization Boost/Cut: 0 - 18 dB
- Subwoofer Frequency Range: 20 Hz - 250 Hz
- Power Supply: Unregulated PWM
- Height: 2.3"
- Width: 8.3"
- Depth: 20.3"
- 4-ohm Mono Power: 300 watts x 2 +500 x 1 (2-ohm)
- 4-ohm Power: 75 watts x 4 +250 x 1
- 1-ohm Mono Power: N/A
- 2-ohm Power: 150 watts x 4 +500 x 1
- Subwoofer EQ Frequency: 45 Hz
- Variable Subwoofer EQ: 0 - 18 dB
- Low-Pass Crossover Freq: 40 Hz - 250 Hz
- High-Pass Crossover Freq: 40 Hz - 250 Hz
- Peak Power: 2200 watts
- Crossover Slope: 12 dB
- Dimensions (in Inches): 20.3" x 8.3" x 2.3"
- Input Sensitivity: 0.25 V - 6.0 V
- S/N Ratio: >94 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.05% at Rated Power
- Strapped Output Power @ 2ohms: N/A
- Output Power (14.4 V) @ 4 ohm: 75 watts x 4 +250 x 1
- Output Power (14.4 V) @ 2 ohm: 150 watts x 4 +500 x 1
- Output Power (14.4 V) @ 1 ohm: N/A
- Channels (mono): 5
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 22 kHz
ASA3 1100.5 5ch Amplifier
- 15" Dual 1-Ohm Subwoofer
- 1,000 watt RMS/2,000 Watts Max
- Non-pressed Raw Pulp Cone
- U-Turn High Roll Treated Foam Surround
- 3” Vented HD BASV Voice Coil Former
- Perimeter Aero-Vent Voice Coil Cooling Vents
- Non Resonance DDC Coated Cast Aluminum Basket
- XTRA XTRA XTRA Large Double Stacked Motor Structure
- Proprietary Pro-Lock Input Terminals
- Optimally Designed for Ported Enclosures
- CRS 4.0 Bluetooth Protocol
- >30' Bluetooth Range
- RCA Audio Output
- Power, Track Up/Down & Volume Up/Down
- USB 5V Charging Port
- 12V Remote Amplifier Turn On/Off Lead
- Detente buttons for easy use with gloves
- Water resistant cables and connectors
- Surface or Flush Mount